When users visit, navigate, and use our website https://www.onlygfx.com (hereinafter, referred to as “the Website”, ‘the Site’, ‘Our Site’), some basic information is collected.
This Policy only applies to our website and you can always contact us if you have any questions. We take your privacy very seriously and we will never share or sell your information.
Eligibility for use of the Platform
Users must be of legal age to purchase or contract any of our contents and services, and must also willingly consent to our Terms and Conditions.
If a parent or legal guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she must contact us at [email protected] at once. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
What type of Personal Information we collect
We collect some personal information about visitors and users of our site.
The information we might collect includes one or more of the following: IP address, avatar photo, business interests.
We might collect other types of information like preferences and feedback from your support queries, emails, and live chats.
No information of particular personal nature will ever be requested from you (e.g. ethnic or racial origin, religious or philosophical affiliations, sexual orientation, health information, marriage status, etc.)
When we collect personal information
1. We use the Personal Information collected from you for the following purposes: (1) for improving the quality of our services and deliver a better customer experience, and (5) to contact you in relation to your use of the Website.
2. We don’t use the information provided by you to make automated decisions.
How we use your Personal Information
1. Some information provided by you is necessary to use our site. Specific information like your location, interests, activity among others, might be used to customise your experience across the site.
How we don’t use your Personal Information
1. We are based in Europen Union, most of the data we process is handled and stored within the European Union. To provide you with certain services including some third-party services (newsletter, live chat, payments), we may share your information cross borders. In order to fully protect our users, when we transfer data cross-border we take care where possible, to work with service providers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance. Commonly General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance.
Why we need your Personal Information
1. We process all personal information in the strictest confidentiality and employ proper technical and organisational measures as required by applicable regulations.
2. We work under industry-standard encryption to protect your data in transit. This is commonly referred to as transport layer security (“TLS”) or secure socket layer (“SSL”) technology.
Cross Border Data Transfers
1. By using the Website, you are agreeing that we can place cookies on your device.
2. Cookies in general are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
3. Cookies perform different functions, such as allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, improving the user experience, and ensuring that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
5. If you do not want cookies, your web browser has settings which allow you to control how you browse websites. These include settings to manage your cookies. Check your browser’s help information.
Security & Safety
1. If you would like to access or modify your Personal Information stored on our servers, you can do so in your profile after login in on our site. If you want to permanently delete your account and all your information please contact us at the address mentioned in the contacts section below of these Policies.
2. You can request to contact us through email or our site’s contact form, which forms a report with all stored personal information associated to your account, so we know who’s contacting us.
2. We may need to share your information if it’s required by law such as in event of a court case. We will attempt to notify you about any legal demands when appropriate in our judgment, unless prohibited by law or court order, or when the request is an emergency.
Accessing and correcting your Personal Information
Third-party services we share data with
1. We do not use the Website to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at [email protected]. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
email: [email protected]